We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please notify us immediately using the contact information provided below. Any information you send to us in this regard will be deemed a notification (a “Notification”). A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that pursuant to applicable law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site.
We maintain strict data protection standards and perform regular routine backups of data. While we endeavor to protect your data using the best practices possible, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company. The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
In case you want to discontinue use of the Service, you may do so using the option provided through your user account. Thereby, the Site will stop storing any personal data immediately and anything uploaded onto the Site by you will be deleted. However, The Site may retain your e-mail address for record-purposes.
Failure to abide by any of our terms and conditions might lead to a termination/suspension of your account. In such a case, we will endeavor to provide a 14 day notice via email before termination/suspension. However, breach of these terms and conditions may also lead to immediate termination/suspension. Upon termination/suspension, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
The Service is provided to You "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and with all faults and defects without warrant of any kind, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company. If we are unable to resolve the dispute,then an alternate dispute resolution method must be adopted.
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material,We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, you can contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also access our “frequently asked questions” (FAQs) here https://sharedaffairs.com/faqs/
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the site available.The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us. As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
3. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
4. Use any information obtained from the Site to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
5. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
6. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
7. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
8. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
9. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
10. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
11. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
12. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
13. Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.